Quickteller Business is a payment gateway solution that empowers you to accept and monitor online payments from anyone, anywhere in the world. We offer you a comprehensive, diverse set of payment tools and integrations so you can focus on delivering amazing service to your customers the way you prefer. With Quickteller Business, you can manage multiple business accounts, generate invoices on the go, split revenue into different accounts and track every kobo that’s yours seamlessly.
After reading this guide, you will get you familiarized with fundamental components Quickteller Business offers and how to use them.
The Quickteller Business solution currently offers the following key features to merchants:
- Free Registration: Registering to use the Quickteller Business solution is free.
- Profile and User Management: Users can be created with different profiles and privileges and managed per profile.
- Multiple Account Setup and Management: Multiple accounts for different corporations can be setup and managed by a single user.
- Test-Live Mode: The Test-Live mode feature allows user to navigate the solution in a test mode that facilitates the live mode.
- Transaction Details: The details of all transactions performed daily, weekly, monthly as required are showcased on Quickteller Business.
- Transaction Refunds: The progress of the transaction refunds that have been initiated.
- Transaction Reports: The ability to view and download transaction reports as required.
- Settlement Reports: Settlement reports for corporations as required are available for viewing and downloads.
- Dispute Management: Access to view and act on customer transaction disputes raised.
- Customer Trends and Insights: An insight that promotes merchant business based on transactions data.
- Subscription Plans: This feature enables merchants to generate subscription plans for their customers to initiate recurring payments.
- Payment Links: With Payment Links, you can generate links to send to your customers or share via social media for payment.
- Invoices: This feature allows you to generate an invoice(s) for the services you provide as a company.
- Revenue Split: This feature allows you to split revenue across customer defined accounts and required parties.
- Audit: The audit of all actions performed on the platform by all users with access to an account.
- Developer Tools: A toolbox for developers to integrate with Quickteller Business.
Creating An Account
Creating an account on the Quickteller Business involves setting up and verifying user details, selecting an account type, and providing the required information and registration documents.
Create an Account
To create an account on Quickteller Business, follow the steps below:
- Go to Quickteller Business.
- Click on the Get Started button at the top right.
- Add your first name, last name, email address and password, adhering to our helpul password strength checker.
- Click on the Create account button.
- Check your email account and follow the prompts in the Account Verification email recieved.
Create a Business
Immediately after you've created an account, you will be prompted to create a business. To do so, follow the steps below:
Enter your company name and choose your business type. If you are a registered business, ensure that your business name is identical with the name in your registration documents.
Choose the country your business is based in and a range that accurately describes the number of employees your business has.
Tell us if you are have software developers on your team so we can give you to have access to documentation and tools needed to access our Purchase APIs.
Proceed to my Dashboardto complete the process.
Once you proceed, your account will be in test mode and you can navigate through the platform and test the features. There are more information we require such as contact info, account details, KYC documents, etc, before you can go live and start receiving payments from anyone in the world.
Activate your Business
For a newly created account, or an account that has completed the kyc process, the Quickteller Business dashboard opens on the Get Started page, in Test mode, where the business owner is prompted to complete their onboarding inorder to activate their account and move to Live mode. The
Request to go Live button triggers an approval process by Interswitch for you to begin processing transactions using our web gateways and all payment channels.
There are progress trackers which will inform you about the progress you've made on completing each step. Saving the information at each step allows you to explore features of the platform and return to the onboarding process when you are chanced. The steps involved in the onboarding process has been explained below. You will notice that these steps differ based on the account type chosen earlier.
If you had chosen the
Individual Business account type during your registration, select personal information and provide your first name, last name, phone numer and date of birth. Also provide a BVN, which will be instantly verified, and any of the means of identification documents specified which will be verified later. The maximum amount you can be settled as an Individual business is 500k. Once you hit 500k limit, your profile is automatically going to change to pending till you upload business documents.
If you had chosen the
Registered Business account type during your resgitration, select contact information and enter your first name, last name and phone number of a primary contact person at the organization. Select
Business Registration and provide your
Know Your Customer (KYC) documents and information for verification. Choose your business class, provide your businesses Tax Identification Number and upload the specified documents.